Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Sunday, May 22, 2005

For no man well of such a salve can speak,

That heals the wound, and cures not the disgrace:
Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;


1) The He (he deserves better from me than to ever find his name on the internet) believes that it's my parents that drove us apart. I realize that this is probably because he has to assign blame somewhere besides me. I also realize that while it is nice not to be villified by an ex, there is no possible relationship with someone who feels antagonistic against my parents.

2) My mother said a good thing. She asked me how I would want to be treated if I was in love with someone who wanted to move on. I realized that I am wracking up the relationship karma here and that I am old enough not to want to be strung along.

3) It breaks my heart to break his. Here is proof of how 'breaking up and staying friends' sometimes means that 'breaking up' just doesn't stick. I am sick of doing this over and over.

love,
alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home