Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Note: Any title that looks like a quote or reference is. They are all Google-able so I feel no compulsion to footnote.

1) Friend One did something unfortunate but not strictly stupid. The interesting part is the communication afterwards.

2) Friend Two did something pretty stupid but her life sure isn't mine.

3) I did something incredibly and unconcionably stupid, with the main result of increasing my own misery factor while giving someone else a great deal of emotional satisfaction. It would have been good strategy if I had been prepared to act on my own idiocy, but I wasn't.

It's not like I wasn't unhappy before. I just found a way to hyper-concentrate it and go from lonely and sad to massively unhappy.

once more, fuck this shit.

alex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Hugs {{{Alex}}}

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home