Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yo ya no soy yo. Por su menos no soy el mismo yo anterior.

Bad transcription aside, I have officially ended things with Elijah Wood. Gael Garcia Bernal is my new googly-eyed, semi-philisophical, suspiciously-young-looking celebrity boyfriend. I hope SeƱor Bernal understands the honor that has been conferred upon him.

I realized today that my goals have changed. My life is no longer dreamed from the safe if boring harbor of home and suburb. My life is happening right now. It is coming at me. It is scary. For one thing, I need to figure out how exactly a gringo lives in Honduras.

but it is something, at least.

love
alex

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

i'm so sorry to inform you, but he is mine. but congrats on good taste :)

~lisita

2:52 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

now, now, no need to fight over him, you can have him when he's in south america and I've got dibs on central... um, did that sound dirty?

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home