Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bubble bubble bubble.

It has been a week and a half. Since I have left this subdivision.

My social contacts number in total my bratty little brother, my extremely introverted mother, three children under the age of nine, and the internet. One of the mothers I work for chats with me for ten minutes after work, twice a week. This is my second most important source of social contact with an adult. And I'm on her shit list, for flaking out and forgetting a babysitting appointment with a friend of hers.

I would advocate those of you who know me in real life trying to rescue me, but I fear if I were to ever glimpse something outside of this particular housing project, I would burst into tears, and that would be embarressing for us all.

melodramatically yours,
alex

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Oh, sweetheart. Lots of love going out to you.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home