Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Cranky Edition! (number 378)

1) Have started watching Firefly on DVD. Is quite good but should probably be regulated by law as it is so fast-paced that watching more than an episode every couple of days makes me all shaky and tweaked-out. Save me from myself, Uncle Sam!

2) I am definitely sick of people adding gender adjectives to job titles. As in: "Kaylee is cool because she's a female engineer!" No, she's just an engineer, you birdbrain, get over yourself. I don't think they really have (HAS UTERUS!!!) written next to her job title.
(and while I'm geeking, what's with them ruining my Inarra/Kaylee subtext? Because no show is complete without space lesbians.)


3) Shaky and tweaked out and also trying to cover the AWFUL SILENCE OH GOD with music and tv and a pointless project all going at full volume in different directions. It occurs to me that maybe I should just put the computer down and back away and try to make my peace with the quiet-and-boring. Maybe.

love,
alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home