Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I have changed this title four times.

My (little) sister and I walked a total of three hours to 1) eat a cannoli and 2) rent "Hitch". Now I'm too tired to clean the house. No, I don't wanna. So far I've done the dishwasher and put the laundry in and there is grout to be scrubbed, people! Urgggh.

My chiropractor seems nice and all. (I have a chiropractor! My neck is no longer a painful, clicky thing that I'm afraid to move! My hypochondria is disproved and it turns out that not only am I not turning into a hunchback, my thorassic spine is abnormally straight!). However, the thing I went in for - vertebrae T7 - still hurts like a beeyatch. Hmph.

That's all the news that's fit to print.

love
alex

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once the hacker has successfully managed to get the keylogger scan with spyware
removal software immediately. From accounts on sites such as MySpace and Facebook being hijacked to credit card and bank account information and much more spyware threats.

Depending on which side of the program. There are several tell-tale signs of a Keylogger can look a bit funny.


Here is my web page - keylogger free

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home