Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

First day of Spring

What on earth was I talking about, this last week? It is insanely good to be here. My only problem, again again, is that I have to tell myself I can't do it all at once, that the people will still be there - the freshmen to meet, the friends to reconnect with - after I unpack, nap, shower. I love it here. Friends that I valued might have migrated out of my reach, but there are still people here whose smiles make me light up inside, whose words I value. There is still a life for me here.

I may change blogs again soon. Claustrophobic coffee-stained wallpaper was what I needed this summer, but in the indian summer academic air, what I need is space and trees and light pouring down golden. I will be okay.

love,
alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home