Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Again with the not writing

Widespread Panic is playing tonight, and though I am not going and do not even own that sort of skimpy patchwork top, it was torture to come to the library instead of sitting and peoplewatching all night long. Already on a brief turn through the park across from the ampitheatre a boy - one of three tall, tan, thin, androgenous not-from-around-here longhaired types - gave me a Kermit the Frog smile. It has been years since I lived in a town with enough free-ranging hippies to see the Kermit smile - a bugged eyes, pressed lips expression, limpid, possibly psychedelic in origin. I wouldn't know.

I wanted to sit and people-watch, but I am being a Good Student, and I didn't haul my computer on my back all day for nothing, so I will end this entry and go write.

love,
alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home