Name:
Location: Southeastern, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Marching, Marching

I have finally figured out what I have been feeling is totally lacking in some of my Latin America classes. I will now name it: "ideological moderation and intellectual rigor". I could also term it "approaching an issue from every possible angle as if it were a big block of, um, intellectual swiss cheese, and the holes were trains of thought, and the various facets represented ideological approaches, and I was both of a proper scale and intellectually free to follow the Cheese Holes of Thought all the way through to the opposite side, perhaps pausing for a snack on the way." Mmm, Cheese.

Do you see why I am maybe having trouble expressing my sentiments? DO YOU SEE WHY I AM REDUCED TO CALLNG WENDELL BERRY NAMES AND ASKING "WHAT IF CAPITALISM REALLY CAN DELIVER ON THE FLYING CARS?"

There is a massive gap right between my ideology and the rest of the world and somewhere in the darkness lies factual understanding.

My poor professors.

In other news, I chopped all my hair off (it is shorter than it was though still in the range of soccer mom) and maybe my new laptop will get here someday so I can start spending all my money on DVDs and I still haven't learned the Spanish I should and I have a cold.

love,
alex

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Kids Are All Right 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home